If you’re already a blogger with an existing blog, we have three options that will allow you to join the Catholic Daily Blog Network!
Depending on your situation, you can choose from one of the following three options:
1. Start a second blog at CatholicDaily. We can design one for you. We would just ask that at least twice a week you post an exclusive article on your CatholicDaily blog, something that is different than your other content.
2. Have your main blog be a CatholicDaily blog. In essence you would be moving over to the CatholicDaily blog network and we would host your blog for free.
3. Keep your existing blog as-is and still be part of the Catholic Daily Network. However, there are a few guidelines for this:
- A prominent link to CatholicDaily.com that says “Catholic News” and a prominent link to CatholicDaily.net that says “Catholic Blogs” or “Catholic Blog Network.” By “prominent” we mean that the link should be at eye level when the blog first appears on screen, preferably in the main menu. Also, the links must be site-wide (on every page).
- A small icon somewhere on the side bar that identifies your blog as being part of the Catholic Daily network. We can supply a custom-design icon for you.
In return, you will get:
- Site-wide links on CatholicDaily.com and CatholicDaily.net.
- Leader articles on the homepages of CatholicDaily.com whenever we approve an article as “headline” status. A leader article is when we post the headline and first paragraph of your article on our site with a “Read more” link that takes the reader to your blog.
- A substantial amount of traffic and readers from CatholicDaily.com and CatholicDaily.net, as well as our other network blogs and sites.
If you have an interest in joining the Catholic Daily network, please click here to contact us right away.